fbpx

Live Webinar:
Stress Urinary Incontinence

It’s More Than a Symptom

Stress urinary incontinence (SUI) can be embarrassing, and anxiety inducing causing you to miss out on social events. Urinary leakage can impact those who have been pregnant and women who have never been pregnant. SUI is mostly associated with postpartum. Approximately 30% of postpartum people will have SUI at 1 year postpartum.

Pelvic floor muscle training alone only helps 60% of people with SUI. Basic pelvic muscle training is NOT going to help everyone, just about half. What about the other 40%?

The reason is there are different causes to stress urinary incontinence requiring different types of treatment.

This webinar will go over the different causes for SUI. Doing the exercises with out knowing the underlying reason for SUI is why nearly half the people don’t get relieve from symptoms. We will help the other 40%!

You will:

Learn about the 2 major causes of stress urinary incontinence and it’s sub-categories

Identify the signs associated with the difference causes of SUI

Get an overview of different treatment strategies for the specific cause of SUI

Sign up for my upcoming webinar to start your journey to SUI relief

Join me for a live webinar on Stress Urinary Incontinence

When: Monday 6/17/2024 at 4pm

This will be hosted via Zoom. Information to log onto the webinar will be sent via email the week prior. If you do not receive an email to your inbox please check your spam folder.

Call Now Button